Artist of the Week: Claude Garcia



Well hello lovelies! 
This week I'm happy to introduce you to Angel; a wonderful paper flower artist and the co-owner with her younger sister of Claude Garcia.

When I first discovered Angel on Instagram I was immediately smitten by all the beautifully styled and perfectly lighted photos of her fabulous paper floral creations. 
I encourage you to add Claude Garcia into your IG feed for daily doses of inspiration!

Here are a few questions I asked Angel:

How or why did you start making paper flowers?

I started making paper flowers when I was in between jobs. I've tried and learned several craft projects during that break but along the way i became more and more interested with paper flowers so I decided to focus on this. 

What is your most important artist tool? Is there something you can’t live without in your studio?

My most important tool besides my hand is definitely my scissors. I hand cut and hand shaped all my petals so I have several scissors to cut different components of the flowers. Sometimes I also curled the petals with scissors so really.. can't live without my scissors :)

What is your dream paper flower project?

My dream project will be to do commercial projects and collaborate with big brands, such as doing their window installations or incorporate my paper flowers in their goodie bags during their events. I'd also love to be involved in weddings.

Favourite or most inspirational place?

I mostly go to instagram and pinterest when i'm looking for inspiration.









•••••

If you wish to be feature, follow @PaperandPeony on Instagram and 
fill the CONTACT FORM (on the sidebar) and I will be in touch! 


Can't wait to get to know you all!

Comments

Popular Posts