Are You Bloomed Away yet?



Yes! That's right!!!
Be ready to "Be BLOOMED Away!" 



I love taking photographs of my paper flowers 
before I mount them into fabulous bridal bouquets!




•••••
Here is to my love for Champagne!!!
This quote from Elizabeth Taylor is just perfect!

Lovely Print by History In High Heels - Luxurious pen by Kate Spade NY -
Lip Gloss by Dose Of Color - Heirlroom ring box by The Mrs. Box 


I truly LOVE designing paper flowers for each of my wonderful clients...
Each project has it's specifics and details that makes them all unique!


Colors, colors and more colors!




I am totally BLOOMED AWAY by all these fabulous paper blooms 
that I hand sculpted by hand with love just for you!

Are you???


*all photos and paper flowers in this article are Copyrighted by © Paper & Peony 2015

Comments

  1. Your flowers are beautiful, just love the colours. Thank you for sharing .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts