September was EPIC!


Hey Lovelies!
Oh!...The month of September was filled with amazing projects for amazing clients and also filled with fabulous events that includes even a live TV segment on CTV Morning Live Atlantic!

As the month started...I proudly sponsored a photos challenge on the world famous Creatively Squared instagram account! I worked closely with the talented host for the week Alyssa Stokes which captured amazing pictures of my flowers and my book for the challenge as inspiration and also for the blog interview I had with super sweet Ruth Stevensen

Photo by Alyssa Stokes
September 15th thanks to Amber Effect was The Downtown Moncton Artwalk which turned out to be a very successful event for all the featured artists and the community and I'm deeply grateful to Boutique STILE for being my host for the day!

At Boutique STILE
September 20th was the glamorous Who The Shoe Are You Gala hosted by the super talented Karen Casey. Oh! What an amazing evening it was! Meeting and chatting with inspiring ladies from the community and we even enjoyed a fashion show of stunning shoes and accessories from Boutique 2ieme Look! And... I'm so in love with the photo of my boots so beautifully captured by Karen! 
FYI... An exhibit of Karen's work  can be seen at Moncton Public Library starting today until the end of the month!

Framed portrait by Karen Casey Photography

On September 26th, hubby and I traveled to Halifax for a few days and upon our arrival, I headed to the popular stationery boutique on Doyle Street call Duly Noted for a workshop! What a delight to finally meet the owner Nicole in person which she welcomed us with goodies like a generous vegetable tray, chips, dips, chocolates and wine...YES! Wine!! What a fun class we had!
The ladies learned to make paper peonies and styled them into sweet mini DIOR bags!
While I was busy chatting and teaching the paper flower making techniques, Nicole captured awesome moments of the evening! Thank you Nicole!














September 27th was the day of  The Lady Ball! A spectacular evening amazingly organized by the  multi-talented Emilie Chiasson in support of Ovarian Cancer Canada and fearless women everywhere. I had the pleasure to design a large paper flower photo backdrop and photographer Timothy Richard captured hundreds of smiles in front of my wall throughout the evening! Over 150K was raised that night. Immensely grateful for so much generosity for such a great cause!


Photographer Timothy Richard in front of the flower wall!
Hubby and I in front of the wall...I know...after a day mounting all the flowers...we cleaned up pretty good! lol!

My trip to Halifax ended doing a live TV segment on CTV  with the super wonderful host Katie Kelly mentioned earlier in this post.

So there...September was epic and there will be more fabulousness to share in the months to come!
Until then...take care my sweets!



FOLLOW PAPER & PEONY ON INSTAGRAM: @PaperandPeony






Comments

Popular Posts