Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers & SVG Templates

You read that title right! It's been a long time coming!!!

Zuzana, a super talented paper flower maker is helping me to convert the PDF template files from my Best Selling DIY book Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers into SVG to be used on cutting machines like Silhouette and Cricut!  Although I do not own a cutting machine myself- over the years I've been asked so many times if I'll ever convert the files...well... Thanks to our dear Zuzana, we'll add one flower every few weeks on my website so you can download for free and make fabulous paper blooms!!!

For now we have The Peony, The Dahlia, The Full Bloom Dahlia and the Gardenia.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


I can't wait to see all your beautiful paper flowers! 
Don't forget to tag me on Instagram @PaperandPeony











Comments

Popular Posts