The #1 Word for 2019


this pic was capture by photographer Caroline Langevin while we were shooting for the cover of my book! 


I'm sure you've seen already many posts about choosing the  "one word of the year".
 We're suppose to pick a meaningful word that hopefully would reflect throughout the year and be a compass throughout life’s many decisions, something that would encourage us to be the best version of ourself.
This process provides clarity by taking all our big plans for life change and narrowing them down into a single focus. Just one word that centers on our character and creates a vision for our future. So, I invite you to join me and pick one word for the next twelve months.

The word I picked for 2019 is "FULFILLED" which means:
satisfied or happy because of fully developing one's abilities or character -
 to do what is required by (something, such as a promise or a contract) : to succeed in doing or providing (something) : to succeed in achieving (something) : to make (something, such as a dream) true or real.


As an artist, I can say that I've been blessed over the years with projects that made me feel fulfilled, projects that exceeded my expectations and were above and beyond my wildest dreams starting with the book deal I signed in 2016 with Page Street Publishing Co. and the released of my first book "Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers"  in 2017. To see my book at stores like Barnes & Nobles, Amazon, Chapters Indigo and so many more and to have readers from all over the world sending me messages with photos of their blooms they happily made with the help of my book... I can say that I succeeded in this achievement and I owe the success of my book to all of you my lovelies!


My book, my baby....

Here are some fabulous paper flower creations my lovelies made with the help of my book!
if you see your paper blooms here...let me know in the comment section below!

Please share with me your photos of the flowers you made with my book! I LOVE seeing them!
And don't forget to let me know in the comment box below which word will it be for you in 2019.

Thank you my lovelies for another wonderful year!
Thank you for your continuous love and support!
Many surprises coming early January!
Stay Tune!

In the mean time, if you haven't get around to buy my book...here are some links to stores where it can be found: paperandpeony.com/book









Comments

Popular Posts